[SEL] OT - air compressor question

jlb94 jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Jun 12 07:26:10 PDT 2009

I have a Sanborn that I paid $400 for about a gazillion years ago.
It's 220 V 15 amp  30 gallon upright.  Never had any problems.

 Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
 jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/
   (_o_)      ¨A dog is the only animal that loves it's owner more than
it loves itself."