[SEL] O.T O.T Need wiring diagram for Dodge Truck

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 11 19:47:11 PDT 2009

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1997 Dodge Truck 1500 Series? I have tried everywhere to find one and cannot locate one, even the local AutoZone Store could not help me. The local Dodge Dealer Service manager is a friend of mine and said he would get me one but that was a week ago and everytime I talk to him he just tells me he has been too busy to work on it so I have given up on him.

The large expensive light switch has burned out twice on my grandson's truck and I want to wire around the darn switch. Right now he has no lights. According to Dodge these switches were a major trouble spot on this model truck.

I specifically need just the headlight wiring diagram so I can figure out how to wire around the light switch.

Thanks,

Paul