[SEL] Recharging of Maytag coils

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Jun 8 18:26:26 PDT 2009

Yes, I was trained by Sun on the use of he scope, own a scope now, and got
my first job by showing the service manager what was wrong with the Ford he
ws working on.
You can see it all in the scope pattern...... And tell a LOT about an
engine, even mechanically, if you can read the scope.
The full operating of the system would take pages............

I've still got all my Sun training guides downstairs......... Pages and
pages.