[SEL] Manzel Lubricator Parts - Help

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:59:27 PDT 2009

I have a four line Manzel lubricator model 25W and need some new springs for the return pawl. It is for a big Franklin Valveless engine. The lubricator will ratchet, but the ratchet wheel won't stay put on the return stroke. I tore it apart and found that the return pawl was just laying there and the spring was broke. I can take pictures if needed. Any idea where I can get parts for this thing?

Luke Tonneberger

Rockford, Michigan

USA