[SEL] 1 1/5 HP Stinkney

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jun 3 20:58:04 PDT 2009

Kevin,
	Not many of them around.  I had a nice one that I traded off and
if you'll send me a message off list I'll discuss the value with you.
Here's some photos of my engine:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lcjudge/15HPStickney#

	Like a dummy I had a gent catch me at a weak moment and talked
me out of it.  My engine was the only one that had the original fuel
pump on it.  I loaned the pump to Jim Zook and he had 3 or 4 of them
made for folks that needed them.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY