[SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Help On Water Flow Problem

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 3 10:50:27 PDT 2009

Paul:

I think what I'd do would be to use the PVC pipe as a manifold to which I would attach a number of irrigation drip heads.

Go to a big box store and look at the Rainbird and other systems.  You can get drip heads that can be used with 1/2" NPT (I think) PVC nipples which, in turn, are screwed into 1/2" NPT holes in the manifold.

They are adjustable so you can balance the system close enough for Mother Nature.

What, me engineer??!!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand