[SEL] Visiting An Old Friend

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Jul 29 23:57:40 PDT 2009

Eric Schulz wrote:
> Might I suggest that IE6 is very outdated. It costs nothing to upgrade
> to the latest edition. You are better off downloading Firefox, also
> free. Microsoft products are regarded as virus magnets.
> I tried http://gallery.me.com/rotigel#100034 using an old version of
> IE I still have on my Mac and it would not open it either.
>
> Eric
>
> Arnie Fero wrote:
>
>> It doesn't recognize Internet Exploder 6.0.  Dumb, lame Apple
>> software.

No problem opening it here. Used the old box with IE5, one with IE6 and
even the toy with Win7 on it didn't have a problem. Neither of the Linux
rigs had problems either. Firefox 2,3 and the latest beta all worked fine.
I don't bother updating software until I find a real reason or something
that it is required for. And even then I'll look for a work around.

--
Steve W.