[SEL] Spam> Marshalltown, IA Show

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 12:18:01 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,
I am not going to make Portland this year. I am running low on vacation time and it wouldn't make sense to go on Saturday since everyone will be packing it in. I burned most of my vacation time in late May and early June when my wife had our first child, a girl named Emma. Photos can be found here: http://www.1020titan.com/emma.htm .
I am hoping to make it to the show in Marshalltown and then Baraboo, Edgar (great show for early tractors), Rock River Thresheree and Albany, MN. Next year I hope to make Findlay and Portland.
Hope all is well in your part of the world.
Thanks,
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan