[SEL] Visiting An Old Friend

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Jul 28 21:05:21 PDT 2009

Hi All,
	Last week Arnie and I visited an old friend that we had not seen in
years, Last time we saw him it didn't look real good. I really wasn't
sure he would survive. I knew he had a very dedicated care giver, but
one person can only do so much! It was with some fear that we drove
from Pittsburgh to Youngstown for our visit, and to say the least we
were impressed by the job Tod's care giver had done. Since pictures
are worth a thousand words see http://www.me.com/gallery/#home  (and
click onTod 2009 for what we found in Youngstown.) I think our friend
will be up and running before too long!
	Dave
PS, You are doing ONE HELL OF A JOB Rick!