[SEL] Spam> Marshalltown, IA Show

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 08:31:37 PDT 2009

Hi,
We are planning on going to the Marshalltown, IA show this Saturday. http://www.miapa.org It would be nice to meet up with any list members who are attending. We will have a barn fresh Associated hired man, an associated cream seperator and an 8 horse R & V. Maybe a few others, been spending the past few weeks dragging stuff out of the barn and seeing what will run.
Last weekend we went to the Little Log House show in Hastings, MN. http://www.littleloghouseshow.com It is a very nice show, lots of stuff to see and do. The engine area is not huge, but the quality is good and there are things there for the kids and the missus to do.
Later,
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan