[SEL] Portland Show

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:58:56 PDT 2009

Just keep your skivvies on.....   Don't have too many sips or it'll be lights out.  You might wake up in the morning with yer head poundin and wonder where you are.  But then again, you can always recover the next day.......

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port07/portland96.html

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port07/portland94.html

Luke Tonneberger

Rockford, Michigan