[SEL] on facebook?

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Sat Jul 18 22:43:52 PDT 2009

On Jul 18, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Bruce Younger wrote:

> Rob will one day realize that his choices are down to aging or not,
> and it may not be so funny.
>
> Bruce Younger
>
> 05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

If the day comes when I can no longer laugh, I hope that is the day I
cease aging.  To the curmudgeons who are quite vocal in their disdain
for anything that has been invented since 1955, you amuse me a
little.  But more so, I'm sad for you... but not too sad, because that
would bring me down.

And Bruce, I apologize for my insensitive remark about plaid shorts.
It seems that Target, REI, and Walmart all offer extensive collections
of Plaid Shorts modeled by ripped young studs.  So perhaps it is me
who is tragically unhip.  You can hold your head high, as you walk
down he street in your fancy plaid shorts, white socks and sandals.
Me?  I'll continue to shuffle around in my raggedy Earth tones.

Party on, dude.
Rob