[SEL] on facebook?

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Fri Jul 17 17:43:15 PDT 2009

You can change the account settings so that your profile can only be
viewed by your friends.  Even so, I still don't put a whole lot of
info on it.  Just a few pics of the family and my various
projects.  The only reason I joined is because it's a nice convenient
way to share pictures and stay in touch with your friends and
family.  Facebook has put me back in touch with at least a dozen of
my old friends from school that I hadn't talked to in years.

Of course, a lot of the older people won't take to it like the
younger generation will.  But then again, I remember back when the
SEL was a new-fangled contraption to a lot of people.  Nowadays it
would be considered an archaic technology by most.  A lot changes in
only 10-15 years...

-Tony