[SEL] on facebook?

Kangas, James G. james.kangas at timken.com
Thu Jul 16 12:00:11 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,
  Yes there is a geared and gearless facebook,but to belong to the gearless you need to be Olds( bad pun I know).
Yes, social networking is how the Net generation talk to each other. To them the concept of actually speaking to a person, especially face to face, is quite foreign or even disturbing
   Jim K.