[SEL] Portland Thursday Night Dinner & Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Jul 15 20:15:13 PDT 2009

Don't know what to say Arnie. I posted the announcement of the ATIS
dinner and Charity Auction to BOTH lists about a month ago and have
had THREE replies so far! Perhaps the 'event' has outlived it's
usefulness and we should just forget about it.
	Dave
PS, I had several people tell me at SIAM that they would be attending,
but I should "know that" and, therefore, they didn't need respond to
my request for an RSVP. That SURE as hell helps me get an idea as 		to
how many we will have so that I can let the Back 40 know!