[SEL] Kaintuck Plunder

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Jul 12 14:58:29 PDT 2009

Well Arnie, all I can tell you is I went to the shop yesterday morning
and didn't have room to park a push mower.  This morning I went up there
and now I can park a semi in it!  Not sure if someone spiked my Diet
Pepsi while I wasn't looking yesterday or what.  All I can say is watch
those guys from NC!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY