[SEL] Nuenen 2009

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Sun Jul 12 13:31:52 PDT 2009

On Jul 12, 2009, at 12:50 PM, Jim French wrote:

> I think you'll find that before ALL those things comes "The Yank
> Returns
> Again", the trip report from 2002.  Then the various subsequant trips.
>
> Dolly

Arnie,
Just take your digital camera to Walmart and have them make some
prints.  Then type out your story on your computer (edlin?), and print
it out on your dot matrix printer.  Stick it all in a 9x12 envelope
and send it off to Dolly.  She can turn it into a web page for you.

Rob
http://tinyurl.com/k3qi