[SEL] Maytag Needs Ride/ New Hampshire to points WEST

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Jul 9 09:55:28 PDT 2009

Almost forgot If we can get it from Bethleham NH to the Pepperell
Mass show this weekend we have a ride for it to Marks Magnetos.   My
contact # 419.516.2996     Thanks,  Mark

We are looking to get a ride for a Maytag engine from New Hampshire
to any points or any place in between the ultimate destination of NE
Iowa 6 miles from the Minnesota border.  Just don't want to trust the
engine to the gentle handling of the shippers.
We can use connections to Connecticut (Marks Magnetos) or New Jersey
or Eastern PA.  And then people there can get it to Portland  Show in
August. Or even events before that. Or we can use connections to
several different points in Ohio. Or To Portland show straight from
New Hampshire.  I know people in most parts of Ohio or southern
Michigan that it could be left with.  What ever can be work out.
Theres even a couple people in Southern Ontario that could take it
and get it to Portland.  Its a Maytag so it does not take a lot of
room.  Beer, soda or some gas money can be arraigned. We are always
willing to help in a transport ourselves.    Thanks,  Mark

Remember the founding Fathers and their Original hopes and dreams for
this Country!

Mark Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com