[SEL] Working Clothes

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Jul 7 07:19:04 PDT 2009

Elden,
	Well, keeping this a bit on a Presidential note as well as a
twist on words, Abe Lincoln was once being mocked for his height.  A
reported asked "Mr. Lincoln, how long should a man's legs actually be?".
Lincoln replied "I guess long enough to reach the ground"

	I just had a friend, who collects antique cars and has a couple
of engines and is in his late 70's, stop by my office to see me.  He
said he now had proof how old he was looking.  He had just been to the
local nursing home visiting his aunt.  He was walking up the hall and a
lady was sort of staring at him.  He walked up to her and said "Hi
ma'am, you probably know who I am".  She replied, "no, but if you'll go
up to that nurses station they can probably tell you".

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

How high is up?  As far as he can shove it.    :-)