[SEL] 4 th July

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Jul 4 12:55:18 PDT 2009

To all my American friends,
         It's a bit late in the day (locally) but I hope that you all
celebrated (or will celebrate) "Independence Day" in the way best befitting
your own needs.

         I was quite amazed at the "quietness" leading up to this day this
year. Not even "Google" changed their "banner" here (in South Africa) - in
the past it has been "Stars & Stripes" and "Fireworks" - I wonder why ?
Could this all be part of "Big Brother's" plan to discredit America (as in
the U.S.A.) !!

         Not to worry, you still have many friends here - enjoy your
celebrations.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>