[SEL] OT the hi road or the low road

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Jul 1 00:30:59 PDT 2009

Hi Russell

The times I have driven in the US I found that sitting in the left sit and
driving on the RH side of the road the most natural of situations and had no
problems with the turns or entries to freeways.  The only piece of advice I
was given before going over there was to think about the inside rear vision
mirror - we automatically look up to the left, over there you have to think
up to the right.  Best advice I was given.

Ron
Canberra