[SEL] Charity auction payment

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Jan 31 10:24:41 PST 2009

At 07:00 PM 31/01/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 13
>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:59:59 -0800
>From: rdhaskell at juno.com
>Subject: [SEL] Charity auction payment
>
>How, and who do I pay for a charity auction item?
>Ron Haskell
>rdhaskell at juno.com

Hi Ron,
         You have got to contact Spencer and pay him per PayPal or other
means. He uses a different email addy for PayPal.

         From previous years I know that this may take some time (getting
hold of him that is!) so send me the details of the plate you need in the
meantime.

         You too Mike, if you read this.

         It's a pity that the Charity Auction was so badly supported this
year and seems to have died a natural death. Total raised $127.00 - how
disappointing!!

         FWIW, when deciding who to give the proceeds to, my vote (or at
least what my items raised) is for Paul Evans / Internal Fire Museum ! Then
maybe the rest to Rick Rowlands /Tod Engine Foundation.

         Does anyone know where last years proceeds went?

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>