[SEL] I've got heat!

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Sat Jan 31 10:16:11 PST 2009

Yeah these newer furnaces are sensitive to small irregularities in
the electrical supply.  I installed a ceiling mounted natural gas
vented garage heater a couple months ago and went round and round
with it not wanting to work right.

Finally figured out that I had forgotten to tighten the screw on the
ground wire clamp inside the heater.  The wire was in there and
making contact, but apparently the heater didn't like the loose
connection.  Tightened it up and have a great heater now.

-Tony