[SEL] I've got heat!

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:28:19 PST 2009

After much help from the SEL and some other research I got my furnace to work with the generator.  Even if I have to move out due to extended outage I can still come by daily and put some heat in the house to keep the pipes from freezing.  I had to connect the neutral (white wire) to the house neutral and the control started working properly.  I'm not sure why I just know it works.  BTW The primary (black) is still seperate from the house wiring.