[SEL] Battery stuff

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:19:37 PST 2009

I still put them on a block of wood for the following reasons:
         a) As Rob mentioned, to protect the floor from acid.
         b) So that I do not have to listen to the whining of "know all"
friends if they see them on the concrete.
         c) Just in case :-)

         D)  So I can pick it up without crushing my fingers!

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway