[SEL] re dead battery

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 28 17:11:32 PST 2009

JB:

The 'ol battery on concrete is a bunch of BS!  I've left batteries sit on concrete for a year while on float charge and they've been fine.

If you take a near-dead battery and let it sit on concrete for a couple months it will finish dying there and the concrete will be blamed.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand