[SEL] re dead battery

Chuck Emsweller clemsweller at etczone.com
Wed Jan 28 04:11:20 PST 2009

If you can get to the cells, I have had luck by pouring some peroxide in
them.  The higher the percentage on the peroxide, the better.  Pour a little
of the peroxide in each cell.  Theory is that it will chemically clean the
plates.  As I have stated, I have had some success with this.  Problem with
the sealed batteries is getting access.

Chuck