[SEL] Cockatoo Island photo essay

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Jan 27 08:01:17 PST 2009

Quite right Kerry ...Sydney has it all! In West Australia we had the Midland
Railway Workshops ,a large complex where they made locos etc and many other
things .The workshops built in the early 1900 .Talk that it would be
preserved but it has been whittled away and now just about all of it
consists of apartments and residences .