[SEL] Cracked Head

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 16:22:10 PST 2009

I own one but like so many other things I have never used it.
Too busy hunting work right now.
I have watched a demostration several times at the Buckley Old Engine Show.
Also it came with a very nice DVD.
With what I have seen with my own eyes you could cut a gear out of 3/8" steel
if your hand was steady enough.
And do it very quick too with very little slag/blow through. Whatever you call it????

Last Fall I bought one of those little oxy/acy. torch kits with the small tanks that you
can carry around.
I am going to use it with my Cobra torch when I get around to using it.

The guy showing it has an old cast iron exhaust manifold that he keeps grinding
holes in it then welding them shut.
You can weld thin metal very nice and because it is a softer weld you can then bend
 the weld all ways.  That is in steel, aluminum or stainless steel.

Alan in Michigan