[SEL] Cockatoo Island photo essay

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 26 12:01:10 PST 2009

Yes Tommy, the island is in the middle of Sydney harbor and was a Government
shipbuilding facility, built most of our warships for a long period of time,
outdated, small size, and in the wrong spot seen the closure.
they have cleaned up a large area on the island and you can now camp / tent
on the island, fantastic sights of the city.

Kerry