[SEL] Where is everyone?

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Jan 22 19:24:58 PST 2009

Arnie, you said it exactly.
As the 'serious' element of a list comes to the fore, the banter, laughs,
minor stick poking, etc. slowly but surely dies away.
Then, in my opinion, rigor mortis is not far off. Any list needs to have
life. at any engine event, how much is total 'enginetalk'?
For me too,Slick could do it all.
At least on Old Eng Org, I can put up some pics without having to use an
advert loaded photo site.
Thus, apart from some answers, I dont add much to ATIS.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold