[SEL] Where is everyone?

William Olson weolson at wiktel.com
Thu Jan 22 15:43:58 PST 2009

Hi George,

gic> Are there systems or network problems with SEL?

gic> I haven't seen any messages from the list today, and only had a few yesterday.

gic> I know that we have a lot fewer people posting messages now, but this
gic> is really reaching a new low point unless there are technical problems.

gic> George

gic> SEL mailing list
gic> SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com