[SEL] 2009 calendar

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jan 21 17:24:53 PST 2009

Hi Jerry,

Is this the one that you're looking for?
http://www.insulate.co.uk/helen/news.htm

If it is, I also have the pic without the "news."  Lemmie know and I can scan it.
There's also a rumor that there's another EXCELLENT pic of Dolly "out there" that
involves an amusement park ride in Pittsburgh that's called The Logjammer.  Again
the rumor is that the reaction if it ever surfaced on the net would be similar to
the one that surrounded that moviemaker who "offended" the Muslims in Denmark (or
was it Norway).  8->>

See ya,  Arnie

> Hi Arnie and I'm going to add Reg,
>          I'd have loved to have included Dolly (the FBI webmistress) here
> but nobody sent me a pic of her - all is not lost as I still need a few
> pics on the top row in the 2nd half of the calendar and I'd really like one
> of Dolly (not the one of her purple shoes).
>          So, Mr. Fero, start searching your hard drive - you know my
> address!! I do seem to remember a very nice pic of her with a purple Maytag :-)

believed to be clean.