[SEL] 2009 calendar

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jan 19 19:42:07 PST 2009

Hi Jerry,

You may not realize it, but the "SEL'S Belles" are displayed in the world famous
"Missing Woman Formation."  That empty space between Mel & Missy and Kelley & Susan
is where Dolly is supposed to be.  Maybe ONE DAY we'll be able to talk her into
returning to Portland.

See ya,  Arnie

On Mon, January 19, 2009 12:31 pm, Jerry Evans wrote:
>          What I've done is put up January to June so far, at least you can
> use that so long. I should finish the rest within a few days then I'll
> upload that.
>          January to June 2009 can be found in a zip file here:
> <www.oldengine.org/members/evans/manuals/cal1.zip>

believed to be clean.