[SEL] blue tarps

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:50:27 PST 2009

You gotta love it when a good deal like that comes along.  I got a really good deal on a 54X60X16 building at an auction this summer.  Putting it up has been a big job but I can already see the Huber still loaded on the trailer parked in the barn with the truck still hooked up (grin). No unloading late at night from me!> 4. Re: blue tarps (Keith Kinney)>> From: Keith Kinney <kkinney at herculesengines.com>> Subject: Re: [SEL] blue tarps> We're blessed with 22 acres to fill up. I don't expect we'll be > adding any more barns but then I thought that was the case when we > built the last one 14 years ago.> Keith> > On Jan 14, 2009, at 1:42 AM, Gary Rookus wrote:> > > keith; sounds like you the ideal setup. only wish i had the room for > > something like that.best of luck with your project,my barn is way to > > full of stuff to.problem is i dont have room for more buildings.> > _______________________________________________