[SEL] Piston slap ????

kevin armstrong k_armstrong at arach.net.au
Wed Jan 14 02:48:41 PST 2009

JBC,

If you know your engine to stuffed fix it, so you can say you have restored
the engine to the high standard expected of a member of the old engine
organization.

regards

Kevin & Lorraine Armstrong
Collectors of old things
Perth
WA
Australia
Vintage Tractor & Machinery Association member
V.C.C. of WA. member
k_armstrong at arach.net.au
www.oldengine.org/members/armstrong