[SEL] The Blue tarps are going away

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Tue Jan 13 19:25:06 PST 2009

We leveled the pad before Christmas and today the Amish crew showed up
and began erection of our new pole barn :-)  It's a 30'X60', 12' side
walls with a 10'X30' porch.
I had a client who had ordered a pole barn to run their dog grooming/
pet supply business out of. The barn package was delivered to their
site but before they could get it erected their plans changed and the
parts sat in piles.
I contacted them and was able to purchase all the parts for a fraction
of new.  We spent a couple of Saturdays hauling all the parts home and
have been making arrangements for erection.  With any luck it should
be done by the end of the week.
We've long since outgrown our existing barns and had some stuff
sitting under blue tarps outside.  We're looking forward to filling it
up and making room in our shop barn so we aren't tripping over "junk"
all the time.
Keith

Keith Kinney
kkinney at herculesengines.com