[SEL] 13/16 - 20 nut

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:22:16 PST 2009

Hey take it easy !    It holds the steering wheel on a 1956 IHC 350 utility
tractor that I been in the process of adding power steering to for about a
year :-)  The power st unit come off a IH 460 utility tractor that had been
converted into a puller.
Seems like everything on this tractor needs something or another fixed along
with the factory priority valve just being hard to find.  Then somewhere I
was told the 460 unit will not work at all on this tractor even though it is
a bolt in replacement.  Something about not being ported for a flow valve,
as a 460 has a separate pump for steering.  And the 350 just uses priority
flow valve giving the first 3 galons per minute hyd oil to steering. I think
everything is in order to find out soon as I get a chance to replace the
junk wiring.
Thanks again everyone.

Kevin Mosier