[SEL] O.T. I'm Back!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Jan 11 10:10:59 PST 2009

At 07:00 PM 11/01/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 8
>Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:14:05 +1100
>From: "Patrick M Livingstone" <pml1 at bigpond.net.au>
>Subject: [SEL] O.T. I'm Back!
>
>Hi everyone. The bad news for all of you is that I am back after our 5 week
>jaunt around the world. We had an amazing time and saw the sights (and took
>over 2700 photos).
>The big news is that we are now engaged (pause for comments) after asking
>Ann to marry me in Times Square on New Years Eve (where the temperature was
>-8c not including the wind chill).
>I did not get to see much to do with engines although we did get to the
>Science Museum in London, the National Rail Museum in York & saw lots of
>cool things in San Francisco. We had many generous offers of places to stay
>and collections to see but unfortunately did not have time on this trip to
>see everyone.
>Many thanks to Rob & Kelly for giving us a place to stay while we attempted
>every ride at the amusement parks of LA.
>
>Patrick M Livingstone
>Leichhardt NSW
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html

Hey Patrick,
         That's not bad news! That's 2 very good news  items.
         Congratulations to You and Ann - "Times Square hey" - that's going
to be something to tell the grandchildren one day - You romantic dog you!!!
         I wish You and Ann all the luck in the world.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>