[SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Computer Help

Bob W7AVK rolfb at accima.com
Thu Jan 8 18:54:39 PST 2009

Paul - Not sure in your case, but years ago I had an old Toshiba laptop
that had a password feature built into the BIOS.  It was possible defeat
the password by jumpers into on the mother board.  If you have the
manual, take a look, or maybe at the web site supporting your machine.

Just my $0.02.   Good Luck

Regards,

Bob R.
Moses Lake, WA, USA