[SEL] First engine of the year!

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Jan 5 08:29:50 PST 2009

Next year!????

What about this year!!

Actually, I have no idea on what I'll show this year at Brooks.

I've got the 1910 Ceres engine that I had at Nuenen in 2007 which hasn't
been shown here.
I've got the 18hp Stover which I just got.
In March I go get the 12hp Ingeco.  (Don't know if yours is still at
Brooks or if you took it home)

Plus I've got a few others I haven't shown at Brooks.

I'm just a small collector compared to you big time collectors, so can
only show a couple engines at a time or I'll run out of fresh things to
show ;-)

Interested in another EHOWT? ;-)

gEORGE