[SEL] OT R-10 Borg Warner overdrive...note of warningregardinglubrication

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 08:38:18 PST 2009

Hi Elden,
Someone else might know about Cadillac as I have never  owned one and don't
know.

If memory serves, the 7X engine was available through  any Hudson dealer but
was special order.  That made it available to NASCAR  drivers as it was
"stock."  Hudson managed to win most NASCAR races during  51, 52 and 53.  The Olds
V8 was faster on the straights but the Hudsons  would either pass or push the
Olds off the track on the turns.  It was fun  to watch.

Ron

In a message dated 1/3/2009 9:29:55 AM Central Standard Time,