[SEL] OTnow homebuilding - now nails rulez

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 07:34:05 PST 2009

Hi Gary,

Sounds to me like you want me to spend money when I don't need to.
Form nails are cheap and my flat bed trailer has a deck of full size 2X8s spaced
about a half inch apart.
There are many tie down areas to hook a ratchet strap hook.
I have a tote bag with around 65 - 1" X 15' ratchet strap.
 Then to haul big stuff on the trailer I have a large tote with a dozen or so heavy
ratchet straps
Lots of chains and  binders too.

I will not go buy a bunch of those fancy flip up D-rings,  8>)))

Alan in Michigan