[SEL] Pioneer Gen-E-Motor

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:25:30 PST 2009

2009/2/28 peter ogborne <jopeter at omninet.net.au>:
> Pulled something out of the shed the other day.I was given a small gen set ,something like a Cooper RV .Badged Pioneer Gen-E-Motor. I beleave it would have had a direct drive early model Briggs on it .As it was given to me itwas pulley driven the original engine crankcase and crank retained....all other bits of the engine gone .Anyone know anything about these gen sets ? I am thinking of adapting a Mk 10 Villiers to the direct drive.. as I think it would be impossible to get the original Briggs engine.

Made as a Cooper in Oz, BSA in the UK. Johnson Iron Horse and Pioneer
Gen-E-Motor in the USA.

http://www.asecc.com/data/iron/

We have 5 of the BSA version and two of the Pioneer gen-E-Motor. The
Gen-E-Motor version was 12V and 250V output to power Wireless Set
No12. I think I posted something here a few weeks or so ago.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com