[SEL] Please forward the Digest./Stupid me

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Feb 25 10:25:44 PST 2009

Hi Guys,
         I did mention that I could be stupid didn't I ??

         It only struck me after sending the message that anyone getting
the Digest would only see my message tomorrow when the new Digest comes out
but I'd like to read it now !! DUHHH!

         So please allow me to rephrase the request.

         There were a few answers today relating to my Briggs coil post -
would someone mind forwarding them to me at:
<jerrye at databak.co.za>

         See, South Africans can also be stupid! <Very Big Sheepish Grin>.

         Thanks guys

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>