[SEL] Things You Find In A Scrapyard

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 23 12:41:57 PST 2009

Like this?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.spitcrazy.com/Bren-gun-carrier.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.spitcrazy.com/bishopday.htm&h=393&w=600&sz=41&tbnid=CLIevA1R9gLsXM::&tbnh=88&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBren%2BGun%2Bcarrier&usg=__rzd7RIyzL8i-mC_Z9dR9JK3sBO4=&ei=LAmjSZacDKGbtwfTtP2KDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&cd=1