[SEL] Things You Find In A Scrapyard

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Feb 23 08:41:00 PST 2009

I think it's really neat that the owner let you rummage around in the tip.  That's
increasingly rare.  You need to drop off a nice bottle of scotch and make sure that
he knows wot sort of "olde iron" you fancy.  Maybe leave a couple of photos and say
"Anything that looks remotely like this; give me a call."

See ya,  Arnie

On Mon, February 23, 2009 10:21 am, Listerdiesel wrote:
> The owner and son were there in the office, and the Father took me
> outside and showed me where to look, but he didn't think there'd me
> much of interest in the two piles of scrap.

believed to be clean.