[SEL] [SPAM] New Engine Website :)

kevin armstrong k_armstrong at arach.net.au
Wed Feb 18 18:35:33 PST 2009

Hello Tom,
Your web page is well set up and easy to show your engines, I have my web
page
with
 http://www.oldengine.org/members/armstrong/ I use the Microsoft FrontPage
program it takes a time to do but it seems to work ok for me. and it free

regards

Kevin & Lorraine Armstrong
Collectors of old things
Perth
WA
Australia
Vintage Tractor & Machinery Association member
V.C.C. of WA. member
k_armstrong at arach.net.au
www.oldengine.org/members/armstrong