[SEL] New Engine Website :)

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Feb 18 09:44:55 PST 2009

Tom, it looks nice!

George

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Winland
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:26 AM
To: SEL list
Subject: [SEL] New Engine Website :)

 A few days ago I bought my own domain name and started my own web page
so that now I don't have to mess with another hosting site going out of
business again and I can do alot more this way.

Take a look everyone and let me know what you all think of it and if
there are any suggestions of things I should do or add to it.  here is
the Website

http://gasenginetom.com/index.html

I have spent alot of time figuring it out the last few days and have
loaded a lot of pictures and still have lots to add and will always be
adding to the site so check back often  :)

Thanks

Tom Winland

Ohio