[SEL] Low amount of messages

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 18 06:11:29 PST 2009

I have over 6,000 photos on Webshots.  But since I have had an account for
years I don't see any advertisements when I go to look at my pics.  I don't
know how pushy their advertisements are.

I may be a bit too heavily invested in Webshots to change now, but I find
their yearly fee of around 20 Dollars to be quite reasonable.  I can upload
up to 50,000 photos and they are all available for me to link to any forums,
sites etc. that I choose.

Rick